Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh Cupcake!!

You see, it all started when we decided to go to Porter's in Rexburg. We turned down College Street and it being a beautiful day and all, there weren't very many parking spaces available. Just as we rounded the corner we saw a car pull out of a space across the street from Porter's and we slowly(since the Wizard was driving)crawled into the space. As I was about to get out of the car I saw this sign beaming at me and luring me in. It didn't take long for others to follow.

The Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe

This is what we found...

Complete Bliss!




Need I say more?!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I love cupcake shops!! I got to go to my first one in Seattle this past winter and I loved it. Who could not love a cupcake? Sandpoint has a cupcake shop that I'll have to check out one of these days. Hope you guys had a good trip!

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Heaven!

Mermaid Debbie