Saturday, February 13, 2010

Farm Chicks is only 4 months away!!!!


Oh yeah, Farm Chicks!! It's coming up soon, only four months away, and believe me it will go by fast. Oh, so much to do. You remember seeing all the furniture we have in the shop, well most of it will end up being painted and shabbied up. We have been bringing home loads of stuff from estate sales and thrift stores, all cool, amazing and Farm Chicky, of course! We always look forward to The Farm Chicks show, not only to sell, but to see what fantastic things other vendors come up with...and I guess I should also say, yes, we do some shopping, too.
This year Serena has some new additions to the show, one being a man or should I say MAN CAVE. Yes, you read that right! Isn't that a wonderful idea??! I love it and I know my dear husband, who I call The Wizard, (because he really can do anything) will also love it. Last year he was our "gopher" and he would hang out with a few other guys when he wasn't needed. One man said to him, "Have you ever seen so many happy women in one place?" Isn't that just so true? The Farm Chicks show just makes us HAPPY!!!
Another exciting happening is that Jo Packham, the editor of Where Women Create magazine, will be there. I don't know the details, but I am sure it will be fun and interesting. You can click on The Farm Chick link on our sidebar and it will give you more information. Now, off to work I go!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Sounds like fun to be a "Vendor"....
enjoy getting it all together!

http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/