Monday, May 3, 2010

My Wee White Boats


A couple of weeks ago while at an estate sale I found a stack of ever so adorable issues of The Sunbeam. They were all folded nice and neatly waiting for a good home,and I was happy to be the lucky one! The illustrations on them are so charming dating back to 1924.The stories teach of love and kindness towards others. Messages that stand true still today. I really don't know to much about them except they were published monthly (weekly in some parts) by the Presbyterian Church. A single subscription was 50 cents a year. I think that this particular one is one of my favorites.

1 comment:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your nice comments! I've enjoyed reading yours, too! I'm your newest follower! P.S. You should stop by and enter my giveaway...it ends tonight!