Friday, March 12, 2010

Garden Stone Goodies

Today we ventured out to Garden Stone in Airway Heights. Kelly sells some of our things in her store and we were taking her some of our new goodies. As you arrive you are greeted by Laverne and Shirley their goats. They are so playful and full of energy, and so much fun to watch. They are very well behaved too!
This coming Saturday (the 20th) Kelly is hosting a Girls Night Out~ Spring Fling. The fun begins at 5:00pm with yummy treats and door prizes. She also has a few guest vendors that are amazing! You can find Garden Stone on Facebook and get more information here.

Everyone should have one of these most adorable shopping carts! The pillow is one that Kathy made.


Jewelry from Shari at Southern Charm.



Love this piano!


Kelly got in several vintage cookie jars today, they are all in excellent shape and oh so cute!

4 comments:

Southern Charm said...

Hi Girlies!
Wow...a little surgery never kept any girl down for long, eh? ON to the shopping mecca!!
Thank you for showing my jewelry at Garden Stone on your blog!
Yes, I need to take a road trip and visit Kelly at Garden Stone's great shop! I wish I could attend this coming Saturday...alas...I am committed to a fundraising dinner here in Sandpoint! Always a worthwhile event...but I'm sorry I'll miss Girl's Night Out!
xoShari

Cottage Mommy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi! This is a first time for me and the Farm Chicks! Don't get me wrong, I've attended every show since I heard about them years ago but my sister and I have never done a show before...don't have a shop...nothing...we are a little bit nervous! So nice to meet another vendor!

Mermaids of the Lake said...

What great things! I really do want one of those carts. The goats are darling!

Mermaid Debbie

Mermaids of the Lake said...

So happy to now have been there, myself! Loved, loved the cookie jars!

Mermaid Debbie