Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Baby Hands At Work


Is there anything cuter and more adorable than chubby little baby hands?? I don't think so, especially when that baby is my grandson Jackson. Jackson and his parents were here for a visit last week and it was a little slice of heaven. I just can't get enough of that little boy. He lives in a land far away so we don't get to see him very often. When he is here though, I can't keep my hands off his sweet squishy little body.


Jackson would carry this spoon around and not put it down for anything. He would play with toys all the while holding on to the spoon. I don't know what the deal was, I guess you could call it his security spoon.


Oh, the sweetness of the little feet! Jackson had a lot of new territory to explore at Grandma's house and these little feet did not let him down. He was everywhere all at once.

One evening, while Jackson was here,we had popcorn and watched a movie. I was sitting on the floor and every so often Jackson would come to me to get a bite of popcorn. Several times he would put his spoon in my bowl and give it a stir and popcorn would go flying through the air. While I would be caught up in laughter he would quickly grab a handful of popcorn with his other hand and smoosh it in his mouth. I guess he decided he didn't want those itty bitty pieces I had been giving him, he wanted a mouthful. He knew what he wanted and he had a plan...and he got it. Next time he visits, he just might have his own bowl AND then I'll get my spoon....

1 comment:

Junebug Furniture and Design said...

We NaNa and Grandma love those chubby feet and hands...so cute and adorable story!

Hugs,

Glad & Celia