Friday, October 29, 2010

Vintage Finds and Handmade Treasures Market vendor list


Oh boy, it's 1 week until show time, and I still have sooo much to do! We are getting really excited! We couldn't make the show happen without all the wonderful vendors,so we wanted to share the list with you... Hope to see you there!

Unexpected Necessities
Southern Charm
A Country Hen
Old Man's Pants
Two Women Art and Antiques
Cedar House Soaps
Filigree Pheasant & RG Pheasant
Ioan's Antiques
This Old House
Nesting
Eclectic Collections
Mtn View Candles
Shabby Stems
Cast Away Clutter
This Old House Old and New
Hung up designs
The Lunch Box Lady & Spence Design
Wanita Demers
Audubon Home and Cottage
Mad Cow Designs
Espresso Supreme
Maple Street Bistro
Sweet B Cupcakes


2 comments:

Cottage Mommy said...

Thanks for letting me know about the show! So sad I won't be able to make it - I'll be in Seattle for the weekend. I didn't know Filigree Pheasant was going to be there...she's my husband's Aunt...just love her jewelry! Hope the show is a success!

Kristin said...

We are looking forward to it...to find some great items and to eat some cupcakes!! :)

Kristin
Sisters Creed