Thursday, October 14, 2010

Out and About

We went to Greenbluff last weekend and look what we found...some pumpkin heads standing in the pumpkin patch! Maybe they were waiting for the Great Pumpkin to appear, I just don't know. You know some people will do silly and crazy things to get their picture on someone's blog.




Oh, let's not forget the pumpkin doughnuts. Warm and fresh, cinnamon and sugar coated pumpkin doughnuts. We stood in line for....awhile, but worth it. YUM!!


The pictures below are from The Mad Hatter's Flea Market we went to recently. It is held in the Five Mile Grange, which is not a very big building, but it was packed floor to ceiling with more treasures than the eye can behold. There was so much to see, to fall in love with and adore. Gladys and Celia always put on a great show with wonderful vendors.





Until next time. Bonjour, my sweets!

2 comments:

Danylle McLain said...

Your pumpkin heads picture cracked me up! How fun! I am going to have my 4 kiddos do that! Thanks for inspiring me today!
~Danylle
www.nanamoonshop.com

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Fun pumpkin shot...and I wanted to eat your donuts right off the screen!=) See you this weekend on the west side!
Hollie